After receiving the following information from you, via E-mail , I will
provide you with a FREE WORK PROPOSAL for the stock work needed.
I will need from you:
A description of the general stock work that is needed.
- Is this a new stock that has never been finished ? or
- Is this a stock that is to be refinished ?
What type of finish is on the stock now ?Polyurathane,
Varnish, Factory Epoxy ? ?
- What type of finish do you want applied to the stock ? Low Gloss, Semi - Gloss,
High Gloss ?
- Do you want a " hunter finish" ( similar to a factory rifle finish ) ... not all of the
pores will be filled in a hunter finish.
- Do you want a custom oil finish will all the pores filled.
- Does the stock have any damage to it ( other than normal finish wear) such as major dents, gouges,
- Will there be a need for a recoil pad to be installed on the stock ?
- Will there be sling swivels installed ?
If you will cover these points in your E-mail to me, I will quickly provide you with a FREE
detailed work proposal in an E-mail reply with an approximate $ cost $ * for the
stock finishing work to be done.
* Failure to provide thorough and accurate information in your description
of stock finishing services needed can and will result in a price quotation for your job that will be inaccurate and will
need to be re-adjusted after I have had an opportunity to examine your stock , onsite, here in my shop.